God is moving among the Arab people. “The Passion” is currently the most watched movie in the Arab world, according to the Arab newspapers. We can grab hold of this moment and secure the Arab heart for God or we can let it slip through our fingers. A great wave of immigration from their own countries has caused millions of Arabs to follow Christ as a savior, the only way to teach them by distance is through the internet.
The time is also ripe for the Jewish people in Israel. The trials of the political conflict the last few years has softened hearts in new ways. The Israeli Jews are searching and many have found Yeshua, their Jewish Messiah. There are many who still don’t know Him.
Satellite television and social media is taking programming into Arab and Jewish homes in ways government-sponsored television never has. Now is the time to utilize this tool to take high quality Christian programming into these homes and speak to peoples’ hearts.
- To reach Arabs and Jews around the world with the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- To teach Arabs and Americans about the condition of Christian Arabs in the Middle East and North Africa.
This can be done through:
- Music videos of my albums
- Documentaries of people’s testimonies or the story of the Christian Arab community.
- TV drama series and talk shows that could give testimonies, inform about various ministries and teach from the Bible.
- Music albums
- Web site
- Evangelistic outreaches and concerts
- Speaking engagements
You can help
Pray: God’s covering and protection over the ministry and team members’ personal needs, as well as unity among the Body of Believers.
Monthly financial support: All donations are appreciated and can be sent to: CLICK HERE