KamalImage You are welcome to “Papioun”. Regardless of your Ethnic, Cultural and National background.”
For many years God put on my heart this two versus among others. I am reminded of Christ last prayer on Earth.
John 13:35:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another
John 17:21:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
The founder’s message:
Within every believer’s heart there lies a destiny, calling in waiting … a vision, a plan, gifting and talent imparted by God. A believers responsibility in response to God’s love for them, should be praying and reading God’s word and getting to know God intimately to develop the talents and gifting to fulfill the plan of God in his or her life as well as contribute to proclaiming His kingdom within each person’s culture.
Papaioun has been created to be an additional tool helping fellow believers discover, develop and invest in their own gifting’s and talents to reach their full potential.
As the development of technology continues to increase at a fast pace, the world as we know it is continuously changing some for the better, but most for the worst. One of the major issues we are facing today is how this technology has affected the Middle East countries and North Africa. Due to the growing usage of internet in these countries (social Media), major regimes are falling apart and being destroyed.
Papioun is attempting to positively and constructively influence the direction of vast internet changes by using Biblical principles and Kingdom values in the Media and internet to educate, instruct and advise, each society structure taking into consideration cultural sensitivity.
By using Biblical principals we can have a positive influence and being the witnesses we have been called to be. By getting involved in the following areas such as economics, media, technology and creating a biblical based government. We are able to show the love of God and contribute to the Unity of the Body of Christ, if it is done by the power of the Holy Spirit, we are able to contribute and advance the 'Kingdom' in all of these areas.
“Seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you”. Matthew 6:33
Papioun’s desire is to be a place where opportunities to serve in these various Media fields will be attainable in each culture, working throughout all countries to connect the Body of Christ.
The Spirit of the Lord was upon Jesus to preach good tidings to the poor; to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives. He came to save the lost. Papioun’s desire is to follow in His example to remain humble and sensitive to the Holy Spirit. People and souls remain our main purpose. To love with wisdom and courage, to do the work that we are called to do, to transform lives for the Body of Christ by the Power of the Holy Spirit.
In conclusion Papioun is:
- A place where every God given gift has a platform to develop and express these giftings.
- A platform to negotiate, share and understand each other as a fellow believer’s within the different cultures.
- Building bridges of love between individuals from different cultural backgrounds through art, film music, global economic principles, theological and world views.
- A platform where Faith, Culture, and Art meet and are used to advance the kingdom of God.
- Media, Internet, or Art is not only about performing a concert or acting in a play, or building an internet site, it can be about the Creator and His creation to love people in all cultures and unify them in something new that could change their lives forever.
- To encourage and unite the body of Christ.
- "Isaiah58" remain the main practical love the God demand from us to show the world. Blessings and Glory In His Name Kamal Zayed Founder and President
Blessings and Glory
In His Name
Founder and President